Senior Finance Officer
36 hours per week, all year round
Band 7 £24,982 to £27,041 (pay award pending)
We are looking for someone to join us in a truly GREAT team effort!
We offer a competitive package, including:
• Attractive salary of £24,982- £ 27,041 per annum
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 days) plus bank holidays
• Easily accessible work locations, with home working as necessary
• Access to continuous professional development opportunities
• On-site fitness facilities/ access to discounted cycle scheme
Funded corporate health scheme:
• Allowance towards routine opticians and dental checks (and treatment) for employees and their children
• Allowance towards therapies e.g. physiotherapy
• Allowance towards an appointment with medical consultant
• Access to 24/7 counselling and advice line
• Retailer discounts
This is a varied role providing financial and accounting assistance to both our schools and our central finance team, working to the Finance Manager. The successful applicant will have or be working towards a professional accounting qualification, and a knowledge of education finance and PS Financials is desirable.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday, based between our schools, our Head Office and with some home working optional.
We are a relatively small academy trust with three high schools and one primary school, which cross the local authority boundaries of Tameside and Rochdale, with an ambition to grow further.
Our trust originated from a sponsor who was an ethical not-for-profit housing trust, and our values powerfully reflect their beliefs and values leading to great education in great communities.
How to apply
The application form available below is to be submitted by 9.30am on Monday 13th December 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to child safeguarding requirements, we cannot accept CVs.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks, including an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.