Governance and Compliance Manager
36 hours per week, all year round
Band 13, £35,745 to £38,890
Great Academies Education Trust is a small multi-academy trust which crosses the local authority boundaries of Tameside and Rochdale, with three 11-16 academies and one primary academy. Our academies are all unique, although all serve communities that face challenges. We have a strong Trust Board of committed, interested and knowledgeable trustees and are genuine in all we do, so come and join us in a truly GREAT team effort!
We are seeking a knowledgeable governance professional with experience of managing and delivering organisational governance, compliance and data protection.
You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including demonstrable experience of effective support to senior committees. This includes the ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with confidential information and an understanding of data protection and freedom of information legislation.
We offer a competitive package, including:
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• 27 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays
• Easily accessible work locations, with home working as necessary
• Access to continuous professional development opportunities
• On-site fitness facilities
Funded corporate health scheme:
• Allowance towards routine opticians and dental checks (and treatment) for employees and their children
• Allowance towards therapies e.g. physiotherapy
• Allowance towards an appointment with medical consultant
• Access to 24/7 counselling and advice line
• Retailer discounts
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The application form is to be submitted by Monday 26th April at noon to email@example.com
Please note, we cannot accept CVs.